Wednesday, February 02, 2011
Hi All,
I know i haven't been updating my blog for a long, long time. Things are good and we are really very happy together as a one big family. I really really wish that life will be this good forever... Year 2010 has been a good year (even though initially it was quite an nightmare).. hope and pray that more good year will come..
Both Merrick & Dylan is fine.. attending school.. enjoy their childhood.. n no, i haven't been stressing them out with lots n lots of enrichment courses (like my colleague..).... i still feel that children should enjoy their childhood to max.. they are only children once in their lifetime.. let them enjoy before they need to work hard...
Darling Merrick & Dylan, Mummy here wishing both of you a happy children and grow up happily.. staying worry-free (at least till you r an adult)... I love both of you lots and I will always be there for you both...
Ok.. will stop here for now... happy chinese new year everyone.. hope u guys will have a balls with your family and share this special occasion with joy and laughter... =)
ciao~ tata~
Blogged
@ 12:16 PM
Don't let me go -