<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8413902?origin\x3dhttp://hurtnpain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, October 14, 2019

Hihi,

No one blogs anymore.. no one reads blog anymore.. lolx..

but this sort of become a secret diary for me.. a place for me to vent, to let it all out.

I left a company that i truly enjoyed (for the past 8 years) and joined a company which I never did imagine myself joining. History --> a topic that I was never really interested in. Work has been a breeze, in fact, it was all too easy and simple till I think my brain decided to stop functioning. haha..

I need a more challenged role for sure but I will take this as a time for me to review myself and what I wanna do next. 2 years, these 2 years I will look into upgrading myself. Indulging myself for these 2 years. While people are in their prime/peak period, i decided to take 2 years to review myself. And I seriously think I need this. I no longer knows what I wanna do as I get older. Career progression doesn't excite me and I know I'm in the wrong job. So what do I want to do? 2 years time to figure this out.

Our marriage, which has been the topic that I have constantly blogged about all these years. Thing has been stable. I think we got use to each other after so many years. And the children are old enough to eliminate any concerns that we have. They are very independent. But honestly, I think I missed all their growing up process. I focused so much on work and in a blink of eye, they are 10 and above. What happened to my little babies? Dont worry, WX and me are fine. We settled down into a routine and I gave up making life exciting. Afterall, we are together for 15 years. That's almost half of my lifetime already. Too much excitement might not be good too. hahaha...

This year, I learnt that life is all about choices. The choices you made, will haunt you forever, right or wrong. There is no way out, you just have to take it in and continue marching down the road. While marching, you realise that the road changes, the scenario changes, the people marching down with you changed too. At the end of the day, you might be the only one marching along this road. But that's life, you still have to continue.

Whether you know you did the wrong thing or you done the right thing, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. Cause as long as you don't say, no one knows. That's life. Quite sad. Even if you are willing to share, people has their own worries, their own journey. You are always on your own. This is adulthood and I sincerely hope that my two children will forever be a child. I might not tell them this often enough, but their mummy will always be here when they need me. I won't judge, i won't tell them how to live their life. It's their life. They should have the freedom to make the decision themselves on what they want. All i will do, is always be here, supporting them on their decision. To try and walk this journey with them for as long as I can. Of course, I can't always be walking down the road with them facing the consequences of their choices with them. But if they ever needed a place just to forget about all that's going on for the moment, I will be there. That, my children, will be something that I will always do for you.

Signing out for now. I might need to keep this bloglink somewhere. In case when I pass on, someone still can read this journey of mine, know what's important in my life to me. Perhaps maybe even develop a story? hahaha...

Blogged @ 3:25 PM
Don't let me go -